Give myself one more week of rest before applying for jobs.
While resting I will do the following:
- Dig through storage and find nice clothes to interview in.
- Start exercising again. Not my demons, but my ass.
- Plan to start a new PMDD friendly diet. Goodbye junk food. It was fun while it lasted.
- Research teaching jobs and substitution gigs.
- Look up volunteer programs for Outreach Youth and Adult Literacy.
I'm going to try to avoid social visits as much as possible this week because they are extremely exhausting. I have no idea why, but interacting with people floors me. I guess I am just out of practice. Maybe when I start exercising I will have more energy.
After that who knows.