Friday, May 29, 2009
I live about 20 feet from the train tracks. Sometimes the sound stops me. It is immediate and I close my eyes. Sometimes is shakes the house. I let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away. Sometimes the trains are riding by really slowly like they are looking for someone, or something, or got lost along the way. It happens to the best of us, I guess.
Friday, May 22, 2009
I love boys. I think I should keep them around for a while. They do wonders for my self esteem. They are pretty funny. And they help you break into cars when you lock your keys in them. So that makes them handy, funny, and reassuring. They are pretty cute too. Especially when they have green eyes. Sigh.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Lets do bullets.
- I don't live with my mom anymore. Thank god. I'm not sure if I could go on living if that were the case.
- When I drink alcohol there is no filter on my mouth. WHAT-SO-EVER! I can foresee that getting me into trouble.
- It is fun when boys are interested in you. Really fun. Even when you know good and well you aren't going to have sex with any of them.
- I had a job interview at a call center today. It went good. I never really have a problem with interviews. I was glad it was with a man. Looks promising.
- I may also get a job as a barback at a bar I like to get extra cash at least over the summer.
- I need to party a little less and ride my bike a little more. I could stand some cleaning and being productive too.
- Lordy, I had fun yesterday though. I was totally blitzed at 7. Maybe earlier. I was hung over when I got home at 2:30 in the a.m.
- I think I may be playing a game of how many people I can get to hit on me in one night or how many people will ask to sleep with me in one night. I had two going for quite a while last night and they were staying in the same house. That would have been weird if I would have actually slept with one. So I didn't. Getting sober does wonders for your judgement. Thank god.
Thursday, May 07, 2009
- seeing my plants everyday
- having alone time
- being alone in the house
- being alone
- being alone
- getting to sleep in my own bed again
- getting to sleep in my own bed again- alone
- not having to let anyone know when I will be home
- getting drunk at Corley's house and walking home
- riding my bike in Hyde Park
- living in Austin- really Austin not fake Austin
- rebuilding my book collection
- doing some fun things this summer
- a big fat double birthday party
- reading tons
- watching tons of movies
- not being in class this summer
Sunday, May 03, 2009
I only have a few days left of school. I only have a few days left of school. It will be over before I know it. I don't want to think about anything related to school for at least three months. I'm gonna do it too. Four short days to summer. Then I'm free. For a while anyway.
Friday, May 01, 2009
Sleeping is so bogus. What the hell is going on? I went to bed at midnight only to wake up at 3 in the morning. Still up at 5:30. My alarm is set for 7. I better squeeze in a nap before I wake up.
I need a job. But I really, really don't want a job. I don't want to work in a call center. I hate, HATE sitting down all day long. It makes me so fat and lethargic. I always feel disgusting.
When I think of working the dread is overwhelming. Whatever will I do?