Sunday, February 28, 2010

My plans

Everyone has been asking me what I am going to do now that I am home. My only answer- I don't know. Lame. But long term I don't know, but here are my plans for next week.

Give myself one more week of rest before applying for jobs.
While resting I will do the following:
  • Dig through storage and find nice clothes to interview in.
  • Start exercising again. Not my demons, but my ass.
  • Plan to start a new PMDD friendly diet. Goodbye junk food. It was fun while it lasted.
  • Research teaching jobs and substitution gigs.
  • Look up volunteer programs for Outreach Youth and Adult Literacy.
I'm going to try to avoid social visits as much as possible this week because they are extremely exhausting. I have no idea why, but interacting with people floors me. I guess I am just out of practice. Maybe when I start exercising I will have more energy.

After that who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't exercise too much, I lose sleep over that ass.