Friday, February 05, 2010

Resume

I need a job soon. Really, really soon. Only two more weeks here on the other side of the world. So I have come up with a list of my strengths. Let me know if you know of any jobs that I qualify for.

  • Can think up stupid shit at the drop of a hat: jokes, usually fruitless ideas, you name it.
  • Bossy
  • Cranky
  • Can find anything you misplace. Feel free to wake me up and ask me where you put your keys, glasses, schedule, etc. Anything that I don't use or keep tabs of, I can find.
  • I know the words to a lot of songs.
  • High reading comprehension.
  • Can make almost anyone feel uncomfortable. Unless said person is a strange man, then I usually end up saying something inappropriate, then they give me a gross turned on look and then I get uncomfortable. Who do you know that can make themselves uncomfortable? Talent. That's what I have.
  • Can forget almost anything.
  • Let's put cranky on here twice just so you know I wasn't kidding.
  • Can get almost anywhere on time.

1 comment:

The Q said...

You'd make a great bartender! I say go talk to Corey about a bar-back position and work your way up!