Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Ask a question, any question.

I'm pretty sure that MP doesn't believe a single word I say.

I have no idea why. But whatever I say he tells me he doesn't think so and that he needs to look it up. Then sitting in the apartment he makes a noise of astonishment and then proceeds to read exactly what I told him 10 minutes earlier like it was the first time he heard it. No matter what. You would think that I lie to him all the time. If I don't know I tell him I don't know. I say it all the time. I don't know a ton of stuff. Even if I think my sources are sketchy I say that I think such and such, but I'm not sure.

At this point I just figure he is asking questions just to say them out loud, basically talking to himself. Because, I know he doesn't want my answer. He's such a jerk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just like looking things up!! I thought you liked it when people read more? ; )

Lauren said...

Good point. Carry on.