Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Things I won't miss about Korea

I'm leaving Korea on the 19th. Not before we go to Hong Kong for the Chinese New Year. We leave for China on the 10th and are staying until the 16th. I don't have much more time here. It's crazy.

Think of every nazi movie you have ever seen. Now, you know when the gestapo is coming for your family? You hear sounds like that coming from the hallway about 20 times a day. The loud clack, clack, clack of boot heels on tile. I won't miss that.

I won't miss the bed. I affectionately call it the popsicle stick. It's about that wide and that soft. Or maybe a tongue depressor is more accurate.

I won't miss Koreans.

Or the cold. Won't miss that at all.

I won't miss the food.

This list might get to long. I'm going back to sleep.

No comments: