Friday, September 30, 2011

I had a dream

Damn, was it a doozie. At 2:30 in the morning I sent myself an email so I would remember.

This is the email, exactly:
Lion vomiting rats. treadmill 
squash growing on terrace
living with mp, jonathan
bucket lookalike rat. balloon


The detailed version- 
I was on a treadmill at the gym and watching tv. I think it was a news broadcast where they play a youtube video.  This video was of a lion vomiting live rats.  That's gross.  Then I was at home. My neighbor had a store that sold antique type things having to do with monkeys. He had some of these rats that the lion vomited taxidermied and he said he was going to be very rich.  It was no home I have ever lived in.  It looked a lot like a restaurant. It had a really long patio that was stone, the front of the house was just flat.  It had a 3 foot in diameter whole in the stone where I planted some squash.  Then the plant as I watched grew to overtake the entire patio, but luckily it grew up and clung to the trellis and now the patio had complete shade.  The light was coming through really nice and the squash flowers were everywhere.   It was magical.  Then MP came home, cause for some reason I was living with him.  I tried to say something but he went past me into the house like he was ignoring me. I thought it was because he was now friends with one of Kyle's old friends, we'll call him Jonathan. Who I happen to not like because he gets on my nerves. When I looked at him as he was walking in the door he paused and glanced at me. His hair was longer, not long, just not shaved and he looked really old, and he didn't have a beard.  I thought, "Oh well" and went on admiring this freshly sprung shade.  Then.  A rat (again with the rats, what in the hell does that mean) came onto the porch.  It looked exactly like Bucket only with a long, skinny, hairless tail.  I was kind of freaking out, because they were playing. I didn't want Bucket to catch something.  So I open the door to only let Bucket in the house and the rat/Bucket look-a-like slides in behind him.  The door opened into the kitchen and there was a red balloon on the floor.  The rat then jumps on the balloon and is playing with it, but somehow not popping it.  As that is happening I pick up the real Bucket (I think) and the rat Bucket loses his tail. Then I can't trust myself to know which is which and I think, What if I'm holding the rat! then I wake up.  

No comments: