Monday, September 26, 2011

Bras

I went to Target to buy a cheap bra.  While I was in the dressing room I realized that because of the two mirrors I could see myself straight on from behind.  That is a very rare view only experienced from cameras.  My ass looks totally different than the way I'm used to seeing it, from the side.  It's like a whole different ass.

I spent some time in there with my shirt off just flexing my back.  Not kidding.  I flexed my back in the mirror.  Over the years boyfriends have said I have a nice back.  I do.  They weren't lying.  It was awesome seeing it cause it was like a stranger. There are a couple of reasons, one: I never get to see my back like that, two: I am more muscular than I have ever been.

Just Friday I was at the gym looking at women's backs, I guess really there shoulder blade areas, I couldn't see the rest of their backs.  I was thinking that athletic women's backs are really nice.  Turns out I have one of my own.

1 comment:

Rose VonDettes said...

ha! I recently noticed this too and did the same thing!