Sunday, August 21, 2011

Loser Alert

I laugh at my own jokes.

Sometimes, when no one is around.  Maybe it is something I just thought up, maybe I said it days, weeks, or even months ago.

Jessica commented the other evening about how something I said will make her laugh much much later.  When she said that, I was reminded of something that I laughed at for a really long time, but couldn't remember the joke.

This morning in the shower I remembered-
The two of us had gone to Double Dave's.  I had pigged out on pepperoni rolls. They are so good and I would like to eat about 25 right now.  The point of the story is this.  After we ate I couldn't leave without pooping.  Dire.  When I walked out of the bathroom I gave Jessica the "Oh, damn. That shit was crazy" look.  She said, "Did you have a lunch baby?"  My response, "I had a lunch miscarriage." Oh god. It's so funny.  It works with "lunch abortion" too.  I guess technically that would be what a bulimic does.

While I'm laughing at my own joke I then realized.  HELLO! RED FLAG! Emergency shitting after gorging on gluten.  Ugh.  Lauren.  You are a huge loser.

1 comment:

jes said...

Bahahahaa! That was a good one. Love it.