Thursday, July 01, 2010

My Vice

In a flurry of diet ideas, I decided to only drink un-sweet tea. I had made it two days. Yesterday, mid way through a terrible day a guy at work went to starbucks and got everybody something. At first I didn't want anything and then I saw that someone was getting a sweet black tea. So I got one of those. God, it was fucking delicious. It is like they put essence of fruit loop in that shit.

So, fuck that. I have one vice. ONE. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't over eat. I don't really like sweets. I have one thing, and that is sugar in my tea. I swear I will drink it until I die, or I don't like it anymore, or the world runs out of sugar or tea.

Oh, wait do pickles and mustard count, because I'm NOT giving them up either. Someone will have to pry them out of my cold dead hands.

No comments: