Monday, July 12, 2010

A little cherry on top ....

So, my area manager decided to tell everyone else that I'm not going to the jewelry store like she first told me, and not tell me. So I get to hear it from rumors today. That means that not a single thing she told me is true. I mean she can't even keep an appointment. That makes her a terrible human being, a liar and a coward in my eyes and the first second I get a chance, I'm gonna tell her that to her face. It is clear to me that she gives promotions based on cup size, not merit. I will be contacting hr about that, and every other lie she has told me. I don't have enough time or energy to talk about the way she treats the other employees.

1 comment:

sans_sanity said...

I'm sorry Lauren, but I'd hire on cup size too. If a person is too cheap to buy a decent size coffee mug, why should I believe they're not going to cut corners when it comes to their job?