Monday, July 12, 2010

I mean, really. Really?

I finally find a place I want to live. Well, too bad, because that living space was rented the day before I even looked at. Excellent.

I want to send my friend a fucking birthday present. I track the damn package on line and it says address undeliverable, sort complete. I try to call a human and all I get is a robot. Get this she tells me that there is no information on that tracking number I should get the information through my local post office, if I am done hang up. Well, I can't call my local post office because they don't give that information out, they give the number I just called. I'm having it sent to someone else house so I don't know what post office to go to. Bullshit, United States Postal Service, Bullshit.

Thirdly, it has been over a month of trying to get BBVA Compass to fix my accounts. It isn't that hard. All I need them to do is close accounts that are frozen and take off a 20 charge for having insufficient funds on the accounts that are empty and frozen that no one will close. Actually it has been TWO months since the accounts have been frozen and should have been closed, but I have only been hassling them about it for one. You think they could take care of that in a month. Not only can they not take care of that after I would say about 5 visits, one random survey that was terrible, by the way and still nothing, they charged me and EXTRA 20 dollars. Lovely. I am also a "preferred" customer. I can't imagine how they treat the regular customers.

How about every little fucking thing be a mild irritation? Perfect. That feels nice.

1 comment:

jes said...

Jessica dislikes this.