Monday, June 28, 2010

Super Diet

Begins NOW.

I made myself some really good chicken breast tonight with a side of sauteed vegetable (squash, zucchini, onions, and mushrooms). I made more so I can take that to work tomorrow for lunch. I had some yogurt for dessert. I must stop eating shitty food. I am going high protein so I can get more muscle. I want my butt to be bigger and my thighs to be really toned.

I don't have a goal weight. Though, I do have an inspiration picture. Not appropriate for work.

I, instead, have goal activities.
I will enroll in some sort of boxing/kick boxing class. I have a lot of aggression to release. Anybody know anyplace where you can do that sort of thing without joining a gym?

I really want to row one of those boats where you go backwards. I don't really know what you call it. Rowing I guess. But that is going to have to wait until it isn't a hundred and twenty degrees outside. The idea of being on the lake in the cold kind of excites me, for reasons unknown to me, because I hate the cold.

I have been doing these exercises every other day for a week now. So far the only difference is that I'm not as sore after doing them as I was when I first started. Me and this other video are going to get acquainted on Wednesday. And just in case, you should watch this video cause this guy is crazy. Just watching the video I think my abs got a little tighter.

It's on. Commence project "Lauren is going to have the best body in a 100 mile radius".

5 comments:

Sam said...

It's called Crew and you can do it on Town Lake, my mom did for years and she loved it.

Also, the YMCA offers TONS of classes that are cheap and pretty good and typically you don't have to be a member.

sans_sanity said...

I see that your blog has a sunnier complexion. Interesting.

Lauren said...

Thank you, Sam. Is it still called crew when you do it alone? I don't want to be at the mercy of other people's stamina. Or their noises.

jes said...

I know a great kickboxing place!! I used to take kickboxing there and it's also the place where I took that self defense class where I whooped that guys ass! I'll get the info and send it to you.

Anonymous said...

Go get'em! ..just dont get too thin on me ; )