Wednesday, June 02, 2010

A few of my favorites:

Number one favorite everyday thing about working nights: Watching the sunset through the bars on the front door. Beautiful.

On the scale of how much I like something, sunset is only slightly surpassed by- thunder storms and police lights in the parking lot, and only because thunderstorms don't happen everyday. The combo does this great thing where the lights are refracted in all the water droplets on the glass of the front door and on the camera lenses on the surveillance. It's like disco pawn. It was really nice that the nightly pick up of the alcoholic hobo who almost dies nightly on the side of our building coincided with the rain and an empty store. Thanks alcoholic hobo. I wonder if the EMS has a route by now.
Third inappropriate t-shirts- today's little gem: "You know you like it deep.." Funny. Sure the shirt was about house music, but I'll take a laugh where I can get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just spit egg everywhere after the 'thanks alcoholic hobo' line.