Thursday, April 22, 2010

"U.S. History in Four Words"

At the store there is a huge chain. Over 200 grams of gold, and incase you don't know, that is almost half a pound of gold. We call it the Mr. T chain. Well, the sad news is that we sent it off to get melted down yesterday. BUT, before we did, I took a picture in it. Just as a farewell, you know.

I needed a farewell, because I have a relationship with this chain. Just the other day I put it on before we opened and I said I wanted my emergency button to hang from it. (Did I mention we have to wear emergency buttons all the time while we are in the store.) So my store manager says, "Some big black guy would come in here and snatch you up and leave, and he would get a chain and a white girl."

MP says that is U.S. history in four words- White Women and Gold.

P.S. I should have titled this blog "Gangster Bitch".... Ah, this tickles me.

No comments: