Monday, January 18, 2010

White

I really enjoy young guys, especially those who have never seen the likes of me. They amuse me. This particular young guy I'm talking about I met over the weekend. He is in the military too. His first language happens to be spanish. He is the boyfriend type thing of an American girl we met here. The four of us were in a loud bar, and talking about the haircut and a hand job places. We're laughing and there was a few "WHAT!?" 's. So he thought he would try to fuck with me by asking me what a hand job was. First I just illustrated with the universal symbol for hand job. Then he says it again. Now, I know there isn't a man in the whole entire world who is unfamiliar with that particular maneuver. So I start to give a more detailed explanation not skipping a single thing, even going as far as describing a milky white substance when you're done, as we all laughed. Even in a dark bar you can still see the whites of someone's eyes when they are surprised.

2 comments:

punkersdanielle said...

HAHhaHA! Way to not back down!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Lauren King, scaring normals since 1983.