Monday, November 23, 2009

The Slapping Game

You know that more grown up version of patty cake? The one that usually goes with some kind of song like "Miss Mary Mack". I saw some girls playing that little game in the street. I have no idea how old they were. I can't tell how old Koreans are. I am going to guess they were high school age, maybe about 15. So they start off with their hands apart, one palm facing up and the other facing down. They slap hands. Then they do a side slap back and forth with there hands positioned with the thumb on top. Then out of nowhere at the end of the cycle one slaps the shit out of the other one. Damn. Then they do another go round, and at the end of that cycle the other slaps the shit out of the first. They didn't seem to be taking it easy on one another either. I mean hair flinging, head jerking slaps on the side of the head. It's the damndest thing you ever saw.

2 comments:

jes said...

where's the video of THAT Lauren?!?! huh? ;)

Lauren said...

I wish I had accidentally been taking a video then. That shit is crazy too.