Sunday, November 22, 2009

Okay

First thing- Butterfinger Pancakes is an American stye diner. Oh. They have delicious pancakes. It is so nice. Everything else is so-so. They have Dr. Pepper (it was flat). We have been there three times since we found it last week. I can't tell you how good the blueberry pancakes are.

Second- We were waiting in the subway by our apartment for a friend and there was a bitchin' band playing. It was a two man band one playing an accordion and one playing a trumpet. This older Korean woman comes up and starts dancing. She draws a little crowd of older gentlemen, and they start clapping. They are just having a big time as she shook her money maker. It was amusing. I thought I would stand up and get a video of her dancing and then this guy comes up and pushes her. I mean pushes her big time. I got it on video. Here it is. Then he starts yelling at her, but I don't know what he says. It was so weird. She just goes right on dancing like nothing ever happened. It blew my mind.

No comments: