Thursday, October 01, 2009

Moving

What a bitch. I moved my bed into storage. That means that I sleep on the couch. That means that Grubb can't quite grasp what the hell we are doing on the couch. He gets down, then he gets up, then he digs around on my legs, then he sleeps, and then the whole starts again. I should be completely moved out by tonight. I am going to get some pretty shitty sleep for the next couple of days.

Things on my agenda before Oct. 6th:

1. Quit thinking about sex. It is so unproductive.
2. Not to get sick.
3. Have a whole shit load of fun this weekend at ACL.
4. DO NOT get sunburned at ACL because that will make the 18 hours to get to Korea HELL.
5. Try not to drink too much.
6. Stay hydrated because I don't want to get an embolism from 18 hours of sitting.
7. Drop my car off at my dad's.
8. Drop Grubb off at Kyle's.

1 comment:

The Q said...

9. Move plants, exercycle, & porch decor down the street.
10. Watch Corley get all emotional.