Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm in Korea

No shit. I can't believe it either. I have been here since Wednesday night. Let me give you the brief run down of what happened.

Wednesday Night:
  • Flight- ugh, Sea Bands are miracles. All hail, sea bands.
  • Almost a two hour bus ride from the airport to the apartment.
  • Shower.
  • Sleep.
Thursday:
  • Michael-Paul took the day off of work to help me recover. Because he is just that sweet.
  • Walked around the block a little ways.
  • Took nap
  • Walked around a little more at night.
  • Went to bed.
  • Jet lag is some kinda bitch.
Friday:
  • Wake up at 6.
  • Shower.
  • Oh, god. Vomit.
  • Continue living in the bathroom for the rest of the day.
  • Take occasional tv and bed breaks.
  • Pray for death.
  • More bathroom visits.
  • Me and the bathroom became very close.
  • Sleep
Saturday:
  • Spend some more time in the bathroom, but not quite as much as the day before.
  • Incredibly exhausted from not eating for going on two days by then.
  • Going in and out of consciousness.
  • MP is cooking and watching a movie on the computer, which is by me and he is in the kitchen banging around and still I'm sound asleep.
  • Tired of feeling like utter shit.
Sunday:
  • Was able to eat a small amount.
  • Was able to laugh again.
  • Was able to talk again.
  • Was able to stay awake longer than 20 minutes at a time.
  • Walking was out of the question, but baby steps.
Today:
  • Taking a shower is exhausting.
  • My stomach is still making noises like, perhaps there could be an alien life force living in me. Whenever it does burst out of me, I'm naming it 'Cupcakes O'Brian'.
  • Missing Grubb terribly. But that is to be expected.
  • Finally brushed my hair after four days.
  • Still can't be far from the bathroom for fear of emergencies. (Grim face)
Hopefully this is the last of the sickness. Hopefully, I can actually leave the house soon and walk around and actually look at things, maybe even take pictures. I will walk again. I'm sure of it. The fun will commence shortly. I will deliver grade A, exciting stories very soon. Don't worry you pretty little heads friends.

P.S. I really wish my stomach would stop making those noises.

No comments: