Thursday, September 24, 2009

I haven't been very good about posting

No worries. I'm sure when I'm in Korea I will have all kinds of stuff to post. Wait. Have I mentioned I'm going to Korea? I have really been slacking. I leave Oct. 6th.

But tomorrow... I leave for a weekend in California. I have never been to California. I thought about it the other day and I have only been to three places in the US by plane: Dallas, Houston, and Vegas.

I'll be adding San Jose to the list shortly. Our flight leaves at 6 in the morning. We get to San Jose at 10 and then we drive to Monterey Bay. Apparently, the drive boasts sea otters and giant redwoods. Saturday we are going on a behind the scenes tour of the Monterey Bay Aquarium and in the evening a sunset sail with wine and light snacks. We are also going to the Monterey Bay Museum, I have no idea what they have there.

This Holiday season I will be going to New Zealand. Auckland. Damn I'm excited. I got a bad case of the wanderlust.

No comments: