Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Last time on Lauren Sits Around. . .

  • Lauren left the couch today to go to Orientation.  I hate to say this because it shines a spotlight on my nerd-ness, but it was really exciting.  And then there was a time for socializing.  A bunch of strangers in a small space and very noisy is not my thing.  Plus I haven't talked to anybody but Kyle in the past two weeks so my socializing muscle is atrophied.  Plus there was no alcohol.  I'm much better at pretending to care when alcohol is involved.  I register for school tomorrow.  I'm excited.  
  • I have had some nightmares- nasty, festering things with giant man-killing spiders.  Stephen King is way too scary.  Before the spider nightmare I had a dream that demons were chasing me and trying to kill me.  
  • In no time flat I will be done with the last couple hundred pages of the last Dark Tower book.  It has taken a turn for the sad.  My heart is aching a little.  Yesterday I did some crying.  I'm sure there is more sadness yet to come.  


No comments: