Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Well, it's that time of year again kids.

The time when life really sucks, people are pulling you fourteen different ways, and your idea of good time is taking copious amounts of sedatives. You guessed it, the end of the semester squash. Why is that every single fucking professor waits to the very last minute to hit you with the biggest, most heavily weighted crap at the very end? I'm starting to think they don't know that other professors are doing it too. 

I am on edge. That is an understatement. I've also got a hefty dose of the P-M-S. On Monday I tell Kyle, "I think I'm going to start my period soon." His response, "You'll start on Wednesday. You always start your period on Wednesday." I give him a look that means: What? Really? He then says, "Yeah it's a full moon, too." You may not know this about me, but I'm a werewolf. Brings a whole new level to "Bitch", doesn't it.  

Here is full force of my schedule.  

Next Week:
Tuesday  
  • Annotated Bibliography Due with AT LEAST 8 references 
  • Write research proposal that satisfies my professor which I can't seem to do 
  • Sociology Test (must finish reading Big Money Crime) 
  • Read about 5 articles (I haven't even glanced to see how long they are) 
Thursday
  • Perform Poem ( I am filled with so much dread I can't begin to describe) 
Thanksgiving Week
  • Turn in an exercise in my surveillance class 
  • Write a 2 page paper about the English Department  and what I learned 
  • Write a 2-3 page paper about my performance and what I learned 
  • Work like hell and read A Lot!
Last Week of School 
  • 8 page analysis of a theme in Whitman's poetry
  • 11 page research paper 
  • Sociology Test (Must read Reefer Madness by Eric Schlosser before test) 
  • Children's Literature Test 
  • Clean my house so that I can have a party? 
  • Pack for vacation 
I swear to you, just looking at this kinda triggers my gag reflex.  That could be the giant pit of despair and misery in my stomach.  Or heartburn.  



No comments: