Monday, November 10, 2008

Today

Exercise is my new masochistic adventure. I don't know if it was the lack of oxygen or the endorphins from the searing pain the the back of my thighs, but I was feeling kinda high.

Kyle and I have been walking and running on the days I don't have school. But he didn't come with me today and I pushed myself really hard. My legs were still sore from Friday's workout.

Conversation at my house a couple of weeks ago:

Me: I wish I was more toned.
Kyle: Do you?
Me: Yeah I used to be firm. I'm not as skinny as I used to be.
Kyle: You aren't as young as you used to be either.
Me: Oh, thank you.


I'm both fat and old. Nice.

1 comment:

jes said...

you are neither fat nor old, my friend.

It's awesome that you have it under control now... cause it's all down hill after 25.

:)