Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Two Things

One, the weather is wonderful.   Just cool enough to not use the air conditioning and warm enough to heat the house during the day so it isn't cold at night. 

Two, gas is soo cheap.  I can fill my take for less that $30! I wish gas prices would go down to what they were when I first started driving.  One dollar a gallon.  

One more thing, okay?  I got tattooed on my stomach.  It is swollen.  I knew this would happen.   It isn't that big of a deal when the swelling is in your arm, but when it is on your stomach directly above your pubic hair (in fact some of my pubic hair was shaved )  swelling is no good.  Since you can't really elevate that area the swelling. . . falls?  I can't think of another way to describe the fact that it begins in one spot and drifts lower with gravity.  I swear.  Tomorrow the swelling will be, well you know where the swelling will be.  I don't have to be graphic.  Underwear is a chore.  So is sitting.  So are clothes.  So is sleeping.  You get the point.  Yesterday I had to jog across the street and my stomach was shaking.  That doesn't normally happen.  Swelling and jiggling really painfully bad combo.  

My next tattoo, I'm getting a chili dog.  I'm totally serious.  

1 comment:

jes said...

let's see some pics of the tatt!!!