Friday, November 21, 2008

About last night

So I performed my poem yesterday.  I looked like this. 

Me

For whatever reason a couple of kids from class all thought it would be a good idea to go drinking afterwards.  Since I didn't have to go to the class following I thought, Why not? The original plan was to have a beer or two at The Dog and Duck and go back to my last class. We started drinking at 3 in the afternoon. After approximately 5 pints of beer (at 6) we walked to Drungo about 10 blocks away.  I stopped drinking.  When we all started to sober up we walked to Dirty's a greasy burger joint.  I did not eat.  At that point it was 8:30 and I was hung over.  At 9 I drove myself home.  On the way I was pretty certain that I was going to vomit.  Luckily all I had to do was role the window down and I would cool off and feel okay. Then I would get too cold.  Then I would feel like I was going to puke.  It went on like that for the whole 20 minutes.  When I finally made it home I took a shower.  Which made me feel a lot better but it didn't keep me from puking twice.  And I slept like shit.  

A whole night of wearing that dress made my arm look like this.  

Dress scar
That is a bruise.  It hurts.  Foam dress of death.  I have to admit it was pretty foxy though.  

No comments: