Thursday, November 29, 2007

GIANT SLUMP!

I am totally useless. Thanksgiving was a horrible injustice. I haven't done a damn thing since. I am so over school. I have been either jelly headed or lazy or both. The only thing I have done since Thanksgiving is my math homework. Then I went to school with the wrong folder so I couldn't turn it in. That makes me an incredible asshole. I feel like I have done all this work, and now the wind has caught it and carrying it far, far away.

On the brighter side, my British Novel in the 20th century teacher came to me in class while we were watching a movie and whispered in my ear (she is a woman and this wasn't at all weird like it sounds) that I was a great. She really enjoyed me being in her class and she loved to come to class everyday and see my face and hear my comments and they were just great and that I made her semester. Isn't that sweet?

I believe tonight I will ruin myself for tomorrow by going to the Alamo Draft House and seeing a free horror movie at midnight with some tattoo friends.

So long school. I will be rid of you for a short time in one week.

No comments: