Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Things I do in between posts:

  • I made some baked barbecue chicken last night that was to die for. I'm talking delicious!
  • Baked chocolate chip cookies from scratch.
  • Not receiving my mail.
  • Hanging my clothes to dry outside on the clothes line.
  • I would be watching movies from Netflix. But some dick head at the post office can't seem to put the right envelope in the right slot. How hard can it be?
  • Finished "Sons and Lovers". In class while discussing the novel my teacher says something to the effect of, "This novel has an optimistic ending." I swear my eyes couldn't get any wider. I could have pulled something.
  • Missing television. I don't have cable. In fact, I don't have television at all. All I have is static.
  • I have been watching The Living Planet and The Life of Bird series on dvd. I just love them. David Attenborough is my personal hero. Though, maybe you can tell me. What is a naturalist?
  • Falling asleep while watching The Life of Birds and The Living Planet series on dvd. His voice is just so damn relaxing.
  • I'm taking a class on Death and Dying. It is a sociology class. I love it. Love it. But sometimes things can get pretty bleak. Today, the take home lesson was basically stress will kill you. If you are poor stress will kill you faster. And finally, bad things happen to you because bad things are happening to you. In short, the cascading effect is a real bitch.

No comments: