Wednesday, September 05, 2007

An allostatic load

Oh dear me!

  • I just now was able to sit down and read blogs.
  • Christ on a cracker! I am tired!
  • Taking classes isn't really fun.
  • Taking 17 hours is so, so not fun.
  • Because of the weight of my backpack and the fact that I walk two miles home from the bus stop I have a swollen bruise larger than a quarter right above my ass crack.
  • Those hard plastic chairs are going to be fabu tomorrow!
  • I am so tired of blackboard. Not familiar? UT website in which readings for classes are posted, grades, assignments, announcements, etc.
  • It feels nice to sit on the computer and not do school work.
  • I have decided that I hate Spanish. The language bothers me so. Just have two words for God's sake! Why have the same word mean 14 things. Does no one see how that could be confusing.
  • Reading Sons and Lovers by D.H. Lawrence and really quite liking it.

1 comment:

madge said...

last bullet = thrilling.

17 hours is too much class!

oyyyyoyoyoyoy

xoxo