Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Too tired for a real post

We are almost done with the house. Kyle, his mom, and I have almost finished painting the whole entire house in less than a week. Hopefully we will get moved this weekend.

Moving on.

My assignment from Spinning Girl. If I had more time I would write it on a maxi pad and take a picture. Frankly, I'm too damned tired for any fun.

1. My favorite childhood toy was ...this
2. My favorite childhood game was ...I have to say probably Super Mario Brothers. I can't think of anything else.
3. The best movie I ever saw as a kid was ...This is a toss up between The Little Mermaid and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
4. I don't do it much but I enjoy ... reading or crafting
5. If I could lighten up a little, I'd let myself ... get rid of every single thing I own.
6. If it weren't too late I'd ... it is never too late.
7. My favorite musical instrument is ... the piano or the guitar
8. The amount of money I spend on treating myself to entertainment each month is ... zero?
9. If I could get anything for my inner artist, I'd buy him/her ... a screen printer or screens or anything pertaining to screen printing
10. Taking time out for myself is ... not an option right now, but usually I read or go to the book store.
11. If I start dreaming ... I'm thankful that I am in bed asleep.
12. I secretly enjoy reading ... I openly read everything. I have no secrets in the reading department.
13. If I only could have grown up to be ... a naturalist or a scientist in some type of biology field, marine life maybe. I think I would enjoy that.
14. I wish I could make/write/grow/ create a ... anything. I haven't crafted in a while. It makes my heart hurt.
15. My parents think that I ... am pretty great.
16. What makes me feel weird is ... when you think a fabric looks like crushed velvet, and then it turns out it is really cheap, fake shit. That grosses me out.
17. My most cheer-up music is ... depends I guess, but I would probably say anything that was produced between 1959 and 1975. I love the Oldies.
18. My favorite way to dress is ... in clothes produced between 1940 and 1960.

No comments: