Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ease Dropping

Yesterday morning at the new house I was sitting on the couch and could here people yelling. As it turns out it was my next door neighbors. Occasionally I would catch a few words but mostly I could here yelling. I did open the door at one point to see where the yelling was coming from and overheard, "Your driving me crazy with the fucking yelling. Shut your fucking mouth." Damn, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Well, if you are peeing and they happen to be yelling you can here it from the toilet. Pretty clearly. Also if you are in the garage changing the laundry you can here everything. I mean it sounds like they are talking to you. "After work I'm going to pick my fucking car up so I can give you a fucking ride to work!"

As I'm righting this I think it sort of sounds as if I heard them one time and then walked around my house. No. I just happen to be in those different places at different times in the span of two days and heard them fighting every time. They mush fight around the clock. It seems worse at night. They were doing something over there when they were outside fighting. I have no idea what is was, but my theory is they were banging on our house. For whatever reason it sounded like someone was knocking around upstairs. So my heart stopped for about 3 seconds and then I could here the neighbors yelling really clearly without all that pesky noise my heart makes and realized they are probably just participating in a little domestic violence. That was a load off.

For real though Kyle did say that when he was moving things he heard the girl say, "You hit my nose." She was crying and her mom was there. I have no idea how old they are. I have never actually seen them. I have seen a couple of college age guys there come and go a million times. I have no idea who lives there. It is strange.

No comments: