Saturday, August 11, 2007

I think a switch went off in my head.

I would like to be telling you that it was a fun, take your clothes off and party type switch. Unfortunately, someone flipped the responsible switch. I swear the things that come out of my mouth are so completely foreign to me. Sometimes, so much so the only thing I can think when saying them is, "Oh. My. God. I. Am. So. Boring. What happened? Dear God, Make it go away."

It is only getting worse. I find myself cleaning for no reason. Even worse, I keep feeling like I need to clean things. I'm fighting this with everything I have.

1 comment:

Drew said...

At least you had your wild years. I've been an old man in a young man's body since I can remember. At 19, I realized that I loved getting a good night's sleep more than going out late and partying.

Speaking of which, it's already ten here . . .