Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The things I do for you

We are cleaning the house we will soon be moving into. We should all do a little exercise to better sympathize with me, ready?

Take rag and spray bottle with ammonia and water mixture. Spray on walls. Wipe walls. Repeat 500,000 times. Oh, yeah. Did I mention to put on rubber gloves and turn the air conditioner off.
If I could think of a word worse than miserable I would use it.

Also, a fun part of the equation, I'm getting sick. I wish I could take a picture of my tonsils.

Wait, I'll try.

It isn't really effective. The picture does show how red my throat is. It doesn't, however, show how gigantic my tonsils are. That isn't because I'm sick. I swear I could win a Guinness prize for biggest tonsils.

More cleaning on the agenda for tomorrow. If there is a hell I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I will be well prepared. If not for the heat then for the sheer misery.

No comments: