Friday, June 22, 2007

Get this

I can not even begin to describe how great today has been. I have spent the whole day on the computer farting around and napping. I have absolutely no homework this whole weekend, I only had to go to school for 30 minutes today to take a test so I drove. Practically a three day weekend for my birthday! What a present.

Speaking of my birthday, a couple days ago Kyle says, "What happens if your biological clock goes off on Sunday?" I look at him like a confused puppy, "On my birthday? Why do you say that?" Apparently he is afraid that I will want to have a baby the second I turn 24. My answer was, "Well then we will just have to deal with that when it happens." I'm already sounding like somebodies mother.

Now in a fit of excitment in order to celebrate my birthday I am going to sit on the couch in my t-shirt and panties and watch the television until I drool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the first post of yours I've read. But I have to tell you, I like you already.

I spend most of my life in a tee shirt and boxer-briefs, drooling and whatnot.

Happy birfday! Whenever that is. I hope you pop that kid out soon.

madge said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!