Saturday, June 23, 2007

I love Jeopardy. I find it interesting and I learn so much. I finally stopped watching the re-runs on GSN. I'm hopelessly nerdy. I know.

The thing about Jeopardy is that it really pisses me off. I watch it like most people watch sports. Well, that may be a bit of a overstatement. I don't stand up or hop around. Way to lazy for that. But I yell at the TV. I call the players names that would make most people turn an unnatural shade of red. I can't help it. I have wished debt on people because I didn't think they bet enough. Come on assholes! It is money you don't have. Play like you got a pair!

The most recent thing that has pissed me off was the final Jeopardy question. The question was something like between 2005 and 2006 this state had over 500,000 people move there. Okay, because I have a pulse not because I live in Texas do I know the answer. Gees, what happened in 2005-2006 that would have cause a mass migration to a different state. A HUGE FUCKING HURRICANE YOU ASSHOLES!!!! Where have you been? You know Katrina you couldn't go 4 seconds without hearing about it for over a year. One guys head was wedged so far up his asshole he actually said Louisiana! I couldn't even believe it. Right about now is where the name calling comes in, because all three of them got it wrong!

No comments: