Thursday, May 17, 2007

I love books

So, we all know I'm reading L.A. Confidential. But, did you know that a friend gave me this book many, many , many years ago? The same friend that I was thinking about in this post. For some reason I never read it. I have no idea why. I always kept it at fingers length and never read the damn thing. If I had it would have been the first in a long list of gritty, filth that I just love. It's is like Iceberg Slim, but not true and really long, and the white side of town. I saw this movie years ago. I don't remember any of the violence and seediness. Quentin Tarantino should have directed it. He can do seediness and violence and still make it watchable.

1 comment:

madge said...

I haven't read this book but the movie is one of my favorite, favorite, favorites. You must watch it again.