Thursday, May 17, 2007

On a some what adjacent note

I recieved my Mp3 player that I bought online at the cheapest price I found. I ended up going with a Creative due to the downloadable library books. (That's why this is adjacent.) And I ended up getting a 30gb. What can I say it screamed value. I could have bought a couple of gigs for 100 or got 15 times the storage for only double the price. Bargain! Plus between me and Kyle we have a lot of music. I didn't realize until I started putting it on there. I never thought that seeing a list of alphabetized musicians could bring me such pleasure.

P.S. I think I'm in love with Amy Winehouse. You Know I'm No Good favorite song this week.

"I cheated myself like I knew I would
I told you I was trouble
You know that I'm no good"

4 comments:

madge said...

Oh! I'm so happy you will have a chance to use Net Library audio books. Let me know what you think...I'm thinking about researching prices - I'd just love a cheapy since I'm musically set w/my iPod.

Embarrassing fact #377746
I have never heard an Amy Winehouse song. She is everywhere! Who is she? I must hear this song, something about rehab??! I'm such a loser.

The Q said...

Amy Winehouse, but have never sought her out. I just thoroughly enjoy her when she is on. Go figure.

Lauren said...

Madge- go to myspace search Amy Winehouse. You can sample the goods. Erika Badu comes to mind she has that sort of sound. I'm just in love with it. The rehab song is okay, not the best on the album.

madge said...

...I know her! I first heard her on XM a few months ago?? I do like her.