Saturday, May 05, 2007

Still my roof has got no ceiling

One minute your doing perfectly harmless paper crafts and you think what a good idea it would be to listen to music. The next thing you know you are listening to that music and thinking about the boy that turned you on... to it. Then you are thinking about that boy, that summer. There is always a smile. But you just have to wonder.... is he okay? Is he in love? Does he have a wife or kids? A steady job? Will I ever find out? I hope he is good, because he did a great thing for me. He made me feel incredible about myself at a time when your young and unsure of yourself. Sometimes the wonder of life really touches me. Just the way people and relationships mold your life. Well, wherever you are, thank you. I sincerely hope you find something really great out there.

Early morning edit: Henry DeTamble reminds me of him. This is probably the reason I love The Time Traveler's Wife the way I do. I think it is the dark hair, light eyes phenomenon.

That summer always leads to thinking about Corley. It was a great summer. The very best summer of my life, in a way that was so carefree. I had so much fun.

and some days it feels like nothing
it always used to feel like plenty.

1 comment:

madge said...

...Look him up on MySpace! :)