Wednesday, January 17, 2007

On Sunday, all that ice was standing water. The dogs went out this morning and I could hear the crunching from the couch. Every step was louder than the next.

The weather is driving me crazy! I hate the cold! I hate freezing rain and sleet. If it doesn't stop I am packing up and moving where it will never freeze.

I haven't been to work in three days. My battery is shit. My car won't start. We left on Monday when it wasn't so bad and bought a battery. It isn't like we are going to stand out there like assholes in the sleet to put it in.

1 comment:

madge said...

Speaking of movies we love to love and hate to love and love to hate, have you seen Ang Lee's Ice Storm? This would be a good time to rent it!

It never freezes in Florida. You could move here, but you would probably get depressed from all the sunshine! Seriously. There is too much goddamn sun.