Wednesday, January 17, 2007

City-Wide Garage Sale

Or otherwise know as the best day of my life. Or otherwise known as the best find of my life. Both dresses were marked about 27. The total for the two dresses came to 55. She took 10 off because there was a broken button. Then I had 4 ones and so she took 44 so I wouldn't have to break a twenty. I love the neckline on this dress. The picture does not do it justice. There is a button missing on the back of this one that little piece of fabric hanging down is supposed to be buttoned behind me.
I am telling you I have never put anything on that has fit me so well or that was so flattering.

2 comments:

madge said...

You are so Hollywood.

You look absolutely gorgeous! What a marvelous find! These dresses flatter you so well.

*Jealous*!

Mark Brown said...

oh dear..Lauren,

I am in love with that second dress you are wearing (buttons down the right front.


You also look SUPER sexy in it...
And, no, I'm NOT trolling for anything.

My balls were happilly snipped by my dear wife of almost 30 years, and belong ONLY to her, (just like my heart)..
However, I can still look, and compliment, when appropriate!

PS: visit my OTHER poetry blog at
http://automatic-poem-machine.blogspot.com

to help me write a poem for YOU!
(leave me a TOPIC, a FEELING, and a NAME (any name)...

markb