Saturday, January 20, 2007

How do I injure myself?

Let me count the ways.

Thursday, I got a wicked paper cut on the inside of my ring finger. It was from the thick, slick paper that stickers come on. It bleed.

Friday, I tried to cut my thumb in half. I was cleaning tape gunk off my scissors and pushed a little to hard and my finger slipped. It mostly cut into to top layers of skin. It is sorta weird cause you can see where it went deep enough to bleed through the thin layer of skin that is loose. It hurts when there is loose skin to get caught on things.

Saturday, I hit my pinkie finger on a knife while cleaning a cutting board. It hurts and it is bleeding pretty bad. The first time I have ever cut my finger on a knife, and I wasn't even cutting anything. It didn't start bleeding for a few seconds and I could see the split all white and eerie.

That is three cuts in three days. Just call me Grace.

1 comment:

madge said...

Ouch! That all sounds very horrible. Especially the paper cut with the plastic paper - ewwwie.

{Yes, I love ReproDepot! I discovered them over the summer (I remember it b/c it was an expensive day). I am an Amy Butler SUCKAH. I love her prints (as you could see!). But let's talk about the one you thought I would like: Lotus Morning Glory. Those are such fabulous colors! I love it! Must. Have. It.}