Sunday, January 21, 2007

Last night I was sitting on the couch watching House of 1000 Corpses. Kyle doesn't like to watch tv at all. So he usually in and out. Sometimes he will even sit down. When he sat down I looked at him in profile and thought how long his hair is. I love it, his long hair. He has started growing these mini chops and he looks like he is straight out of Dazed and Confused. It makes me smile.



Kyle has this languid way about him. It is hard to explain. I think it may be that he is so long his body does things naturally that you and I wouldn't do comfortably. He has this certain way with his wrist. Just the way it lays makes me feel lazy. Not in a bad kinda lazy, but a really good lazy. An everything is perfect, the sun is shining, I'm in love, sorta lazy. I get the same feeling when he leans on a hand railing. He will always put one hand on the railing and sort of crosses his legs in this totally carefree way, the way he tucks his feet up under him. It is all very characteristically Kyle. He can't take a normal picture. He has to give me a dirty look. This is a good dirty look. He is not contorting his face in some unnatural way.

1 comment:

madge said...

Praise be that you began this post with "Last night I was sitting on the couch watching House of 1000 Corpses."

Here's to boys with long hair...

I have one of those, too.