Friday, November 10, 2006

Here are some names I thought up

I am always joking about things like this with Kyle. I always ask, "Can we name our first born Cactus? Boy or girl, doesn't matter."

Cactus
Sailor (boy or girl Ms. Moon can have it why couldn't my little bundle of dysfunction, huh?)
Let's see I know there were more. Now I can't think of any.
Oh, here is one, Coupon. I wanted to name a dog this, but wouldn't it be cool if your dog and your kid had the same name.
Estevez Charlie named after my favorite actors the Estevez brothers, (or the Sheen brothers?). It is the ambiguity that I really love about them. Don't they just set your pants on fire?

Kyle wants to name his first born Zeppelin Slidell. Isn't that fancy. Just think how great that would sound when I yell at him in the Wal-Mart! We could call him Scooter for short!

1 comment:

madge said...

Coupon = genius level.