Friday, October 20, 2006

What your Tivo says about you

In order from newest to oldest at the bottom.

Cartoon Alley (old cartoons they used to show before movies. On TCM)
Knitty Gritty
That's Clever (craft show)
Craft Lab
Crafters Coast to Coast
Jeopardy (from two different times a day)
The Colbert Report (Kyle tivo-ed it for his grandmother)
Mr. and Mrs. Smith (the original Hitchcock version)
The Old Dark House (cult classic cinema on Turner Classic Movies)
Plan 9 From Outer Space (cult classic cinema on Turner Classic Movies)
Bride of the Monster (cult classic cinema on Turner Classic Movies)
Hot Dog Heavens
Your Friends and Neighbors
A Snake of June (from Asian Extreme night on Sundance)
Head-On (from Midnight Snack on Sundance)
Memento Mori (from Asian Extreme night on Sundance)
Pink Flamingos (from Midnight Snack on Sundance)
Bad Guy (from Asian Extreme night on Sundance)

last night I watched Postcards From the Edge from the Tivo

What do you think this says about me? It is like a modern day anthropological study.

Also on the viewing table from Netflix Fellini's Satyricon. Just sent back Thank You for Smoking. Loved the book. The movie was a steaming pile of shit....in comparison any way. I don't even know why I bother I always hate the movie. I want to see Memoirs of a Geisha, but I know it will ruin it.

No comments: