Friday, October 20, 2006

Can you hear that?

Listen really hard....... That is the sound of my feet crying out from pain! It has been well over a year since I stood up all day long. My feet have gotten all soft and pudgy like a like some nerdy, fat kid in 6th grade. But I have to admit it feels so good to not sit down all day. My feet hurt like hell, but the rest of me feels like a million bucks. I always complained about my sitting job that it made me feel fat, and disgusting. I really forgot how great it is. I am not tired. Plus something that might have helped today is that I didn't drive an hour to and from work. Yep, I think that helps a lot. That much driving can make you feel pretty shitty. Why is that? It isn't strenuous really? You are sitting down, not moving? Does it not ware you out?

1 comment:

The Q said...

I'm glad you posted, I was wondering. How are things with the old lady?