Monday, October 23, 2006

I am a movie watching fool

First I want to say that I watched a movie called Talk to Her earlier in the week and it was really good, really bizarre, but really good. Corley should watch this movie because it is about a man nurse who is in love with someone in a coma. When I read the description that the cable gives it reminded me of "The World I Made for Her" so I recorded it. It isn't like that, but it is good. Not nearly as sad. Though it is still sad, but for different reasons. They play a little of the old switch-a-roo on you.

Yesterday I watched four movies. That is all I did all day long was watch movies. I watched Head-On which was a terrific movie. I absolutely loved it. Turkish people in Germany are really depressing. I watched Bad Guy ("a man forces a college student into prostitution" is the cable description). Wow, that was a weird one. I watched Pink Flamingos. Who doesn't love John Waters? I also watched Fellini Satyricon. Now who can tell me what the weirdest of them all was? I know that is a hard decision....

On a different note...has anyone notices how crappy the spell check is. The spell check thinks that flamingos is spelled wrong cause there isn't a plural version of flamingo in the word bank. What the hell?

2 comments:

sans_sanity said...

So was Head On about that revolutionary new stuff that you apply directly to your forehead whenever you have a headache? Available at Walgreens?

Lauren said...

Haha! That is what Kyle said everytime he would come in from another room.

No. But it is really good you and Corley should see it!