Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My second day

My "second" day (technically my first) at my new job was a lot of fun. I am the biggest nerd ever in the history of nerds. Ever! I enjoyed looking at peoples art work, looking at all the frames, putting the frames together, cutting glass, doing piddly (apparently piddly isn't a word, yet) bullshit paperwork. It was a blast.

I am still mad though. You know what I saw when I went to work today? Two seperate people wearing t-shirts. Not just any t-shirts. Real t-shirts with things printed on them. One was like an O'Neil surfing t-shirt. I got home to complain to Kyle. Let me give you a little run down of the conversation.

Me: God, I hate people. What is with her....explative, explative, explative, explative.....What the hell?
Kyle: Okay, calm down, anger managment.
Me: [Death stare]

That is my new nickname that he enjoys calling me "anger management".

No comments: