Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I am the luckiest girl in the whole world!

I mean really, how many of you out there can claim to have a live in interpreter for any time you need to go on vacation. I also have a live in accountant, for any accounting that may need to get done in a very short amount of time. Not to mention all the other things Kyle can do. For instance any type of house work not only the dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc. (All the things he did when I was at a wedding all day Sunday.) But plumbing, electrical work, he can't fix our dishwasher, but he hasn't actually tried. I also have my own personal comedian. Kyle has an amazing imagination. I think the only thing he doesn't do is art of any kind. He only uses the imagination to amuse me and himself.

Last night Kyle was singing Private Dancer by Tina Turner with his own lyrics.

I'm you private accountant, take care of your money. Do what you want me to do.

He really is funny. He makes me smile. I giggle endlessly when I am with him. I am a lucky gal! He also puts up with my raging hormones once a month. I do love him!

No comments: