Saturday, March 31, 2012

Damn it.

I went out on a date with a guy I think is so fucking hot I can barely stand it.  I was really hoping that he was going to be dumb or a douche.  He isn't.  Actually talking to him and seeing him in daylight made matters way worse. I didn't think he could get any hotter.  The problem is he makes me think that he isn't that into me. Which probably means he isn't.  I'll have to let it go.

I'm trying to think of just one real stupid thing he said. For the life of me I can't. All I can think of are the funny things.  He didn't say one thing that was stupid? How can this be?  Did he just break my streak?

8 comments:

jes said...

He told me to tell you that he has tickets to the Nickelback concert, where he will be wearing a shirt with flames and some sweet pleather pants. He'd like you to go. He thinks you'd have a really good time.

Does that help? Cause it's 100% true.

sans_sanity said...

Also he texted 'LOL' to you like a billion times.

Lauren said...

He also brought up poetry by Bukowski. That is what I like to call a trump card. Going to Chelsea Hotel because you like that song by Leonard Cohen so much (aka Lauren's favorite Leonard Cohen song) = trump card.

On the bright side I came up with like 3 things that could be considered not good.

sans_sanity said...

He bites his finger nails, he has a small member, and he tolerates gluten?

Lauren said...

I think he may bite his nails, but his hands are very pretty. Wash. His "member" though I have no definitive proof is not small. And he does tolerate gluten, but who doesn't?

Though, he clearly has bad taste, because he doesn't think I am the coolest fucking thing on earth. Or even cool enough to send a text message to me. Real bad taste.

sans_sanity said...

ohhhhhh snap gurl!

sans_sanity said...

Also, you're totally gluten INtolerant.

Lauren said...

Only a small percentage of people are gluten intolerant is all I'm saying. Can't hate a player for that.