Friday, November 04, 2011

Weird dreams

I was having a dream about going to visit this girl I like.  Only I overbooked.  Not with one, but two women.  So, I have three dates, and instead of turning anyone down I just bring them all to see the first one.  How fucked up is that.  I was already late when I left, which- no go.  Plus, we all get into the car finally and I realize that this red jetta isn't the one I filled up with gas recently, you know, because I have two.  So I go back into the house and Bucket comes out of a strange room.  He got bit by a bug that turned him into another dog.  He was shaped like a cocker spaniel.  (Oh, probably because my mom called Bucket, Jumpy last night. That was the name of my first dog who was part cocker spaniel.) So anyways, he was really skinny and had long hair on his legs. He nose was more like a daschund. His eyes were really light, like sea green.  When he came out of the room he growled at me.  I tried to approach, but he really didn't stop growling.  Then, I was like, oh well, have to leave, I'm late.

There are so many parts to this dream that are real fucked up.  In my expert opinion, it means I'm afraid of fucking things up with this woman and with Bucket.

I'm going to have a Dr. Pepper and cookies for breakfast. That will help.

No comments: